All transactions on FunPay are protected; however, to be safe, you should pay attention to the following seller’s characteristics:
- Date of account registration. The older the seller’s account, the better.
- Feedback. The more, the better. It can be useful to read feedback: feedback history can give you valuable information.
- Dates of feedback. It is also very important information, because it can show the reliability of a seller. For example, if the date of seller’s account registration is old (that is a good sign), but all the pieces of feedback were left recently, then the seller is not as experienced and reliable.
- In what games the seller makes orders and has feedback. For example, if the seller has all the pieces of feedback for the orders made in one game, and you want to place an order in a different game. Please pay attention to it, especially if you want to purchase something complex (for example, a raid in WOW).
- Order price. Each feedback contains the amount of money for the order it belongs to. Please pay attention to this if you make a large order, and the seller has feedback only for small orders.
All this is very important, since it can be achieved only after long months of trading and resolving buyers' problems (if there are any).
We are in no way claiming that you shouldn't buy anything from new sellers, who often sell cheaper than others. However, it is important to balance the risks. It is safer to buy from trusted sellers who have been selling for a long time.